[Inspirational VIDEO] Inspiration Monday

by Houston Vetter - DocResults on July 2,

Good Monday!

Hi, I was going to write an encouraging letter to you today about you and Divinity and I watched this and laughter, joy and tears whelmed up inside so I knew I had to let you know about this so you can watch this too.

It is one of those flash mobs where people are going about their business during their busy day and then out of the blue everyday people, like you and me, start working together and everyone’s vibration get’s lifted.

You know there is organization behind it and yet your experience of it is,it just magically happens and it seems so natural and you get the sense that this is the way life was meant to be which triggers the flood of emotions that stir and inspire you.

The hope is that you thoroughly enjoy the video and that you share it with others.

Hopefully this inspiring 5 minutes will be the start of a great day, month, and year for you.

To Your Best,
Houston
Dr. Vetter – DocResults.com

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Kara July 2, 2012 at 9:36 am

Awesome start to my morning! Thank you!

Houston Vetter - DocResults July 2, 2012 at 9:47 am

Kara,
That is great to hear. When you start off awesome you know you are loved.
To Your Best,
Houston
Dr. Vetter – DocResults.com

Shankar July 3, 2012 at 5:45 am

Dear Dr Vetter,
When I was listening to the music,for a brief moment, it took me somewhere into outer space – I was floating amongst other planets – and when I opened my eyes I realized that there were tears – tears of joy.
Since yesterday I listened to the music 3 times. I have added it to my daily list of videos.
Thanks for the video.
Regards,
Shankar, India

Houston Vetter - DocResults July 3, 2012 at 7:31 am

Shankar,

You are deeply and totally loved by everything and every part of the universe and this is just one of the avenues the Divine that is ALL in all is letting you know that.

To Your Best,
Houston
Dr. Vetter – DocResults

Sam John July 3, 2012 at 9:15 am

I thoroughly enjoyed the music extravaganza that happened on the street, it defenatly put a joy in my heart as I saw the people enjoying and participating in the music. It was great.
Thanks
Sam

Houston Vetter - DocResults July 3, 2012 at 11:01 am

Sam,
Very glad it blessed you.
To Your Best,